EveryParent reaches out to local experts to ensure the parenting advice you receive is tested, trusted and – most importantly – helpful.
Here are just a few of the local experts (knowledgeable in topics such as behavior, education, health, safety and more) included in EveryParent …
- Marie Boswell, delinquency prevention specialist, Florida Department of Juvenile Justice, Office of Prevention and Victim Services
- Tammy Fields, director, Palm Beach County Youth Services Department
- Dr. Shannon Fox-Levine, pediatrician, president of Palm Beach Pediatric Society
- Mike Gauger, chief deputy, Palm Beach Sheriff's Office
- Jeff Kadel, executive director, Palm Beach County Substance Awareness Coalition
- Renee Layman, MS, LMHC, chief executive officer, Center for Child Counseling
- Kim Mazauskas, bullying prevention, intervention and compliance coordinator, the School District of Palm Beach County
- Kevin McCormick, director, Exceptional Student Education, School District of Palm Beach County
- Deborah M Newell, program director, Triple P (Positive Parenting Program), Parent-Child Center
- Mary Ellen Quinn-Lunny, director, Florida Atlantic University’s Center for Autism and Related Disabilities
- Kelly Powell, director, Safe Kids Palm Beach County
- Ryanmarie Rice, chief of staff, Compass Community Center
Want to see what else EveryParent has to offer? Use the search bar above to ask a question or create your free account to get information personalized for your children.