Nutrition, exercise, less stress = healthy pregnancy
• Being overweight or underweight can lead to an unhealthy pregnancy.
• A mother’s stress can have long-lasting effects on her unborn child.
• Dental health is just as important as physical and mental health.
• A newborn’s brain is about a fourth the size of an adult brain.
• The earlier developmental delays are addressed, the better the outcome.
• By 1 year old, a child usually can stand unsupported, speak single words and follow simple commands.